Business Operations Manager
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Business Operations Manager to join our diverse team.
As one of the first members of the Business Operations team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of the function. You will work side by side with the VP of Ops and partner closely with leaders across sales, product, finance, analytics, marketing, and engineering teams.
At BDG, our teams rely on custom software solutions as well as an assortment of third party products including, Monday.com, Boostr, Pressboard, etc.
This individual will help serve our internal customers, obtain buy-in for recommendations, and ensure that our work is aligned with company business objectives.
The ideal candidate has experience in business operations, product management and/or has worked as a generalist who can help us address cross-functional challenges and opportunities.
- The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Help develop operational strategy, define best practices and look for ways to improve processes.
- Facilitate cross-functional project execution.
- Assist with Monday.com training, workflows and integration.
- Identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead implementation and adoption.
- Build strong relationships with team members in Sales, Revenue, Finance, Product & Engineering which will be used to advocate for improvements.
- Assist sales, account management, planners, etc, to identify inefficiencies, and propose corrective actions.
- This individual will help serve our internal customers, obtain buy-in for recommendations, and align with our business objectives.
- 3-5 years in management consulting and/or experience in a business operations role at a media, technology or consulting company.
- Strong project management skills, self-starter, organized and team-focused.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Maintain curiosity, compassion, and professional commitment to your teammates.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000
Nice to Have
- Proficient in Google Workspace (e.g., Sheets, Slides)
- Proficient in Monday.com
- Basic SQL knowledge
BDG is one of today’s leading global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture through its authentic and trusted storytelling. Audiences turn to our brands – Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the interests engaging the next generation. Founded in 2013, the Company reaches over 223 million readers and social fans and serves hundreds of the world's largest advertisers. BDG has global offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Paris.
See more open positions at Fatherly
Something looks off?