Associate Account Manager (Temp to Perm Potential)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a temp to perm Associate Manager to join our growing Client Experience team. This position is client facing and will be responsible for executing post-sale production for robust media & custom content campaigns for the East Coast region. This role is responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met as well as acting as a customer advocate and liaising between teams.
Candidates must be able to work EST hours. Tri-State area is preferred, but this role could be remote for the right candidate.
This is a 6 month Temp to perm position and we are looking for candidates who can start in mid-June.
- With AM Team oversight, provide best in class client service for post-sale executions
- Work with AM team to create and maintain all program documentation during post-sale (including client kick-off call agendas, sold scope-of-work, and additional campaign trackers)
- Work alongside AM team and third party vendors to design rich media ad units and assemble relevant decks such as screenshots when a campaign goes live
- Collaborate with the Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, tag delivery, QA-ing of media, execution and delivery, and ensuring KPIs are achieved and optimized from a media standpoint.
- Coordinate with participating internal BDG Studio teams to execute a variety of custom content deliverables (custom articles, social media posts, photo shoots etc.) and content distribution plans (work alongside Distribution Marketing and Reporting & Insights teams to monitor custom content performance)
- Use project management software (Monday.com) to manage branded content projects & deliverables - ensuring all deliverables stay on schedule
- Partner with Reporting & Insights Team to analyze campaign performance metrics, provide real-time optimization recommendations, and create end-of-campaign recap decks
- 1-3 years Advertising or Publisher company experience
- Strong Media background & executing media only programs
- Experience executing turnkey custom content programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and the ability to multitask
- Preferred: Proficiency with Keynote, Excel, Google, Monday.com
- Hourly Rate: $34 - $36 / hr
BDG is one of today’s leading global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture through its authentic and trusted storytelling. Audiences turn to our brands – Bustle, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, NYLON, Inverse, Mic, W, Romper, Scary Mommy, Fatherly, and The Dad – to hear from a set of diverse voices around the interests engaging the next generation. Founded in 2013, the Company reaches over 223 million readers and social fans and serves hundreds of the world's largest advertisers. BDG has global offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Paris.
See more open positions at Fatherly
Something looks off?