Software Engineer, Backend
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
Once here, you will
Play a key role in designing, developing, and architecting our microservices. We are a technology-first company, leveraging a cloud-native technology stack (kubernetes, istio). At Atomic, you will help build services that help make it easier for ordinary individuals to secure their financial prosperity.
What we are looking for
We are looking for candidates who are creative, autonomous, curious, and hard-working. Some things that may make you a great fit:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing highly scalable distributed systems and APIs in Golang or similar
- Desire to establish architectural decisions, strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable and reliable REST APIs and the desire to make them world-class
- Experience in successful delivery of high quality production services and systems
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Prior experience in the financial industry.
- Experience and interest building out fault-tolerant workflows with Temporal
- Experience with building secure and compliant systems.
- Go, Typescript, Python
- PostgreSQL, AWS Kinesis, GRPC, Istio, Jaeger
- Kubernetes (EKS) / AWS
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $120,000 to $190,000 + equity + benefits
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.