We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
About the role
As a Solutions Engineer at Atomic you will play a pivotal role in supporting our rapidly growing portfolio of partners. You will be a key technical player in the end-to-end sales process; working with our prospects to shape the vision of our potential partnership, and collaborating with our Partnerships team to develop supporting commercial terms. In a post-sale capacity, you will be the central liaison to our partners, working internally with our product and engineering teams to shepherd our partners through the implementation process as effectively as possible. As a member of the Solutions team you will be measured on your ability to optimize speed to value for our partnership.
To be successful in this role you must have an engineering mindset to field technical questions, a rigorous project management acumen to ensure efficient implementation and a mission-driven sales approach to execute win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders. Once onboarded you will have a firm grasp of the Atomic platform and the ecosystem of partner platforms we integrate with.This is a unique opportunity to forge the future of our Solutions function.
Once here you will
- Be the go-to technical advisor for Atomic partners
- Serve as subject matter expert of our product
- Partner with the Atomic Partnerships team to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across verticals to solve diverse technical and business challenges
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to execute integration solutions
- Prepare and deliver high-impact demos that showcase the value proposition and impact both for partners and their end users
- Drive new customer acquisition and user onboarding by providing technical expertise during the sales process
- Provide technical discovery, qualification, and solution requirement gathering
- Manage a portfolio of Partner implementation projects
- Bachelor's degree in STEM discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales Engineering,Solution Architecture or Technical Professional Services
- Strong project management skill set
- Previous experience in hands-on Software Engineering role
- Skilled presenter; experience conducting product demos for prospects and customers
- Strong interpersonal and written skills
- Experienced and comfortable working with APIs
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy is critical
- Competitive compensation package with equity upside
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $120,000 to $190,000 + equity + benefits
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.