Director of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
Move money. Make money. Finix processes billions of dollars every year for leading SaaS, marketplace, and e-commerce platforms. With one developer-friendly API, Finix helps companies accept payments, manage payouts, and onboard merchants—everything you need to enable payment processing, and grow revenue.
Finix has raised over $100M from American Express Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew, Inspired Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Visa, and others.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to join the Marketing team who will be essential to revenue generation and new logo acquisition at Finix. The Director of Demand Generation is a high-impact role that will set strategic direction for demand generation and partner with the broader go-to-market team to execute it. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person will bring experience in creating pipeline and contributing to repeatable revenue in high-growth startup environments. The right candidate is highly analytical, operations-minded, and has experience executing campaigns across multiple channels such as display, social media, email, and search, as well as supporting enterprise sales through account-based marketing programs.
- Build, design, plan, manage, measure, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Work closely with Revenue leadership to develop and test Account Based engagement and marketing campaigns including tactics such as live events, webinars, content, and advertising to reach buyers
- Partner with revenue operations to improve channel attribution and performance reporting
- Refine and unlock utility across our marketing tech stack
- Create a budget and channel allocation recommendations to achieve mid- and long-term goals, optimizing for sustainable growth and ROI
- Mentor and manage demand generation marketers and creative resources to execute prioritized initiatives
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team to drive conversion rate optimization by developing new landing pages and ensuring all pages abide by the latest SEO best practice
- Build out tests, analyze performance, and implement winning variations. Develop and automate lead scoring methodologies, nurture email campaigns, and retargeting campaigns.
- Regularly analyze and communicate marketing performance to your peers as well as executives in order to support your strategic recommendations.
- An experienced performance marketer with 8+ years of experience in growth marketing and/or demand generation for high-growth B2B companies
- Fluent in multi-channel with deep experience executing strategies for organic and paid growth through multiple stages of scale for high-growth companies
- Hands-on leader comfortable working in and training on tools and platforms, such as — GA4, Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce and 6Sense
- Strong creative sensibilities with a knack for communicating with executive buyers
- Able to synthesize and interpret data, market, and customer insights into successful marketing strategies and creative execution
- Strategy-focused and can take large concepts and projects and develop actionable plans while seeing them through to completion
- Detail-oriented and numerate. You are comfortable making decisions with incomplete information but you thoroughly track, measure, and analyze data to inform your decisions as much as possible.
- Proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A steady-handed operator who is solution-focused and comfortable leading through challenges; able to defend decisions and respectfully push back as needed
Finix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Role: Director of Demand Generation
Location: San Francisco, CA
Base Salary Range: $160,00/yr to $195,000/yr + equity + benefits
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries at our headquarters in San Francisco, California. Individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.