Senior UX/UI Designer
Open to both full or part time.
Hiki is the world’s first friendship and dating app for the Autistic community. It is a space where neurodiversity is embraced and being atypical is celebrated.
We live our values everyday - our neurodiverse team is reflective of the community we seek to serve. We believe in amplifying actual Autistic voices, in advocacy and allyship through respecting and honoring the lived experiences of the community we are serving. We see color(s), we see gender(s) and we see neurodiversities. We embrace our unique experiences and we don’t shy away from uncomfortable conversations.
We are an early-stage venture backed startup (well funded by tier 1 VCs, Techstars 20’) committed to creating the most accepting, Neuroinclusive, sensory friendly, joy filling and healing community the world has ever seen.
About the Job
- You wake up every day thinking about the intersection of great design, research and innovation. You are comfortable being both a high-level product thinker and an expert UI designer
- In this role, you will seek to understand how users’ intentions, needs, and behaviors inform product design and strategy
- Turn business goals and requirements into wireframes, protoypes and future products
- Work with user research to test products and use data to make essential decisions
- Passionate and curious about how design can be leveraged to improve how users find and maintain connections
- 3+ years of consumer-facing mobile UI design experience
- You are a thoughtful, resourceful, and adaptive self-starter. You feel comfortable working alone AND on a team
As a company that was built from a desire for inclusion and representation, Hiki seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Something looks off?