The Revi Mission 🚀
Brick and mortar is not dead but it is drastically changing and Revi is leading that change into the future. Thirty-one years ago, Web 1.0 started and it gave people the ability to click hyperlinks and read text. When Web 2.0 came about 10 years later, it revolutionized the world.
Web 2.0 allowed people to do things like buying, shipping, mailing, shopping and more. In the past, doing these things was only reserved for an in-person physical experience, but now they can be done online. That one technology advancement, though simple, changed the world, but now the internet world is so robust that there are things you can do online that you can not do in a physical location.
This is the next great shift in the market that Revi is calling Web 3.0. There are companies trying to bring this digital experience into the physical stores in their own siloed ecosystems. For example, Uber is bringing a simplified way to interact with cabs in the physical location, Bonobos brings a simplified way to interact with their retail stores or the Amazon Go store, simplifying purchasing in the physical location. Revi is looking to bring this way of iteration with physical locations to all consumers, no matter what physical store you walk into.
Revi offers businesses an in-store digital platform that allows businesses to build long-lasting relationships with their customers, and allows consumers to digitally interact with any business they walk into. Our product is a beautifully designed in-store self-ordering system where consumers can buy, pay, get rewards and much more. The data collected is leveraged to improve the ordering experience and attract new consumers. With a fresh round of funding in the bank from top Silicon Valley seed investors (Ubiquity Ventures, Precursor Ventures, Designer Fund & others) during the pandemic, we are ready to pursue a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
It's an excellent time to join because 🥳
- You’ll work as a thought partner directly with the CEO and executive leadership team.
- You’ll be getting in early to make a key impact at a marketplace startup that is experiencing rocket ship growth.
- You’ll play a critical role in building Revi from the ground up, including influencing our culture, core values, who we end up hiring, and how we build and roll out world-class practices and processes.
- You’ll experience unlimited growth opportunities as the company grows, scales and matures.
- You’ll be part of a team that is mission-driven, works hard, plays hard and is in service to the consumers in our ecosystem.
- You’ll be working with founders and an executive team that have entrepreneurial experience and have helped their companies achieve massive scale.
The Revi Role 👩💻 👨🏾💻
As a Videographer you will be responsible for directing, filming, editing and producing multimedia pieces for Revi and Revi’s CEO to create synergy and brand recognition across all channels and mediums. You will report directly to the Brand Marketing Manager, who assists in managing the digital and social media executions at Revi. The position will be responsible for the day-to-day video and photo content creation, including but not limited to, shoots, edits, in-house and freelance assistance for shooting/editing, shooting schedules and equipment. In addition, you may be asked for graphic design assistance on smaller scale projects and will participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and priorities for communication and marketing efforts.
What You’ll do 👷🏾♂️
- Story tell with video
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal and external clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to develop video concepts, storyboards, and scripts
- Utilize skills from all aspects of production and editing including project management, lighting, audio, videography, and media consent forms
- Work within video content budget to maximize return on investment
- Perform content audit on existing footage and source stock footage to create original video
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Shoot, edit, and create graphics for social video content. Both in the field, and in office with existing material.
What we expect you’ll bring to the role: 😎
- 5+ years of professional experience with capture and editing in fast-paced environments, such as agencies, media, or design studios
- Demonstrated ability to quickly think through the objective of a content asset and edit accordingly
- Ability to support a wide range of content styles based on need, tone and audience
- Critical thinker and expert communicator who works well with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple deliverables and meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency with common video equipment and editing software
- Able to travel, as needed, and to source, operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Strong organizational and listening skills and focused attention to detail
- A natural storyteller with strong interview and research capabilities
- Able to communicate effectively and proactively with team members and clients
- Adept at managing multiple projects at once
A combination of the following would make your application stand out: 🤩
- Experience in similar businesses like Revi
Ideal candidates agree with the following: 💭
- You love being a part of a company of builders
- You want to avoid politics, formalities, red tape, drudgery, and anything that gets in the way of creation.
- You love getting your hands dirty, and you want to work in a small and diverse team that deeply cares about building great products.
- You understand the importance of building guidelines around a brand and have an appetite for stretching those to their limits.
- You thrive on details, from typography, color and motion to user flows, and are strong in systems thinking.
- ❤️ Heart - A team that is passionate about what they do, with a heart of giving back.
- 🔨 Impact - Being a versatile team player with an innovative mind and a firm backbone to make an impact on everything they touch.
- 🏆 Excellence - A team committed to excellence in all we do, with integrity and supreme service.
Perks and Benefits of Joining the Revi Team
- Equity package
- Competitive salary, bonus
- Professional development
- Remote Work
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Paid holidays
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours
- Company Equity
- $50k - $75k